Pay in 4 interest-free installments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 4 installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are
automatically taken every two weeks.
Designed to be worn several ways. It can be used as a face covering or as a bandana around your neck. It’s reusable and washable and we recommend washing after each wear. There are elastic ear loops sewn in for a secure hold and a pocket to insert a filter if desired. A filter is not included but we recommend using a HEPA filter. Please refer to our mask information page and download our pattern here. This bandana is intended to be multi-functional, with multiple options for wearing and styling that will enable you to maximize its lifetime value.
We will be donating 100% of the profits directly to Direct Relief, an organization providing personal protective equipment and essential medical items to health workers battling COVID-19 This is not FDA approved nor is it a replacement for an N95 mask. For more information click here.
100% Suede. It is machine washable. We recommend using a mild detergent and drying flat. Do not put in the dryer.
- Available in black and rust - 100% suede leather - One size/Unisex - Dimensions: 39.5" x 20" - Elastic loops for a secure hold - Hand-sewn in Los Angeles, USA
- Please note that we have limited quantities, but we are working hard to meet demand while putting our team’s health first. - You will receive an emailed shipment notification once the order is shipped to the email address used to place the order. - Please if you have any inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org - This product is not eligible for discounts. - This is a personal use item and cannot be returned.
5.0Based on 1 Reviews
Write a ReviewAsk a Question
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!