JOIN OUR LIST TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER + BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT NEW COLLECTIONS.
Designed to be worn several ways. It can be used as a face covering or underneath your hat as a tie. It’s reusable and washable and we recommend washing after each wear. There are elastic ear loops sewn in for a secure hold and a pocket to insert a filter if desired. A filter is not included but we recommend using a HEPA filter. Please refer to our mask information page and download our pattern here. This bandana is intended to be multi-functional, with multiple options for wearing and styling that will enable you to maximize its lifetime value.
We will be donating 100% of the profits directly to Direct Relief, an organization providing personal protective equipment and essential medical items to health workers battling COVID-19 This is not FDA approved nor is it a replacement for an N95 mask. For more information click here.
This material was recycled from deadstock cloth fabrics. It is machine washable. We recommend using a mild detergent and drying flat. Deadstock fabrics may vary.
- Available in black and sand
- Deadstock cloth fabric
- One size
- Dimensions: 65-70" x 4"
- Elastic loops for a secure hold
- Hand-sewn in Los Angeles, USA.
- Please note that we have limited quantities, but we are working hard to meet demand while putting our team’s health first.
- You will receive an emailed shipment notification once the order is shipped to the email address used to place the order.
- Please if you have any inquiries please email email@example.com
- This product is not eligible for discounts.
- This is a personal use item and cannot be returned.