JOIN OUR LIST TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER + BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT NEW COLLECTIONS.
FACE COVERING INFORMATION
We are proud to introduce our Janessa Leoné Face Coverings: a functional, multi-use sustainable mask option and accessory.
In a quickly changing and evolving situation, we wanted to design a solution that reflected our core values we are committed to: designing products rooted in quality, functionality, and timelessness. Our masks are thoughtfully designed to protect you and those around you now and in the months to come.
We created pieces that can serve the immediate and most important purpose, joining the fight against COVID-19. We also wanted to create pieces that could serve a purpose beyond the current health crisis. Our pieces are intended to be multi-functional, each piece with multiple options for wearing and styling that will enable you to maximize their lifetime value. We want to provide you a solution that generates confidence while providing a way to stay safe outside your home. In doing so, we are also able to provide income for our talented patternmakers and sewers.
We are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare community, grocers, farmers, shipping industry, etc. who are on the front lines to continue to serve our communities and keep us safe. In honor of them, we will be donating 100% of the profits of each purchase directly to Direct Relief, an organization providing personal protective equipment and essential medical items to health workers battling COVID-19.
Our items are made by hand in Los Angeles, USA . Please allow a 10-14 day window before shipment.
- Cloth masks alone to not offer medical-grade protection because of the natural pores in the fabric.
- Our masks are designed with a pocket, so a single-use filter can be inserted into the back. You can find a downloadable pattern for filters here or see below
- Adding a filter will assist to screen out bacterial and viral aerosols.
- Our recommendation for a mask filter is a HEPA filter.
- It is important to remove and dispose of the filter between uses and wash the mask with soap.
- If using a filter, be thoughtful about how you place the filter inside the mask; it should cover the air holes and avoid creating gaps where “free air” can flow.
- Once you have your filter material you can download our filter pattern here and insert into your Janessa Leoné mask.
MORE HELPFUL INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
While COVID-19 continues to impact the health, safety and everyday life of people and businesses around the world, we would like to share the steps we are taking as a company to protect you, our staff and our community. We are carefully following the guidelines and best practices provided by the CDC, WHO, and other national health agencies. Our Los Angeles store has just opened for curbside pickup and our online store remains open and orders are being fulfilled routinely. Please read the following options regarding placing any orders during this time. We thank you for your continued support during this time and are thinking of you and your families.
• Our fulfillment warehouse is up and running and is dispatching orders Monday-Friday. It operates according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization and government authorities to constantly ensure that hygiene and sanitary standards are respected.
• We are now offering one-on-one and group Virtual appointments. Meet with a JL stylist via video chat to discuss best sizing practices and some key features exclusive to our SS20 collection.
• As of now, our retail store The Edit (LA) is closed until the shelter-in-place mandate is lifted in California and we feel it is safe to open.
• We are now offering curbside pickup at The Edit. Please call us at (310) 256-2296 to place an order. Our modified store hours are Wednesday - Saturday: 10 AM - 5 PM.
• Our online store is open. We are available at email@example.com or by phone +1 (424) 744-8577. We are also available via our social channels. We have increased all customer service support during this time.
• We have extended our return policy to 30 days. If your return is at risk of falling outside of this window, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DOMESTIC EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Currently, FEDEX is unable to guarantee expedited shipping.
• We are processing all orders as usual and are still sending expedited when selected, but ask customers to anticipate the possibility of external delays with our shipping partners.
• Due to COVID–19, there may be a delay in delivery and a temporary increase in shipping costs. Some international destinations have suspended delivery during this period- please reach out to us for further updates.