JOIN OUR LIST TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER + BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT NEW COLLECTIONS.
DEAR JL COMMUNITY
While COVID-19 continues to impact the health, safety and everyday life of people and businesses around the world, we would like to share the steps we are taking as a company to protect you, our staff and our community. We are carefully following the guidelines and best practices provided by the CDC, WHO, and other national health agencies. While our Los Angeles store has been temporarily closed, our online store remains open and orders are being fulfilled routinely. Please read the following options regarding placing any orders during this time. We thank you for your continued support during this time and are thinking of you and your families.
• Our fulfillment warehouse is up and running and is dispatching orders Monday-Friday. It operates according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization and government authorities to constantly ensure that hygiene and sanitary standards are respected.
• We are now offering one-on-one and group Virtual appointments. Meet with a JL stylist via video chat to discuss best sizing practices and some key features exclusive to our SS20 collection.
• As of now, our retail store The Edit (LA) is closed until the shelter-in-place mandate is lifted in California and we feel it is safe to open.
• Our online store is open. We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1 (424) 744-8577. We are also available via our social channels. We have increased all customer service support during this time.
• We have extended our return policy to 30 days. If your return is at risk of falling outside of this window, please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
DOMESTIC EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Currently, FEDEX is unable to guarantee expedited shipping.
• We are processing all orders as usual and are still sending expedited when selected, but ask customers to anticipate the possibility of external delays with our shipping partners.
• Due to COVID–19, there may be a delay in delivery and a temporary increase in shipping costs. Some international destinations have suspended delivery during this period- please reach out to us for further updates.