Pay in 4 interest-free installments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 4 installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are
automatically taken every two weeks.
Designed to be worn several ways. It can be used as a face covering or underneath your hat as a tie. It’s reusable and washable and we recommend washing after each wear. There are elastic ear loops sewn in for a secure hold and a pocket to insert a filter if desired. A filter is not included but we recommend using a HEPA filter. Please refer to our mask information page and download our pattern here. This bandana is intended to be multi-functional, with multiple options for wearing and styling that will enable you to maximize its lifetime value.
We will be donating 100% of the profits directly to Direct Relief, an organization providing personal protective equipment and essential medical items to health workers battling COVID-19 This is not FDA approved nor is it a replacement for an N95 mask. For more information click here.
This material was recycled from deadstock cloth fabrics. It is machine washable. We recommend using a mild detergent and drying flat. Deadstock fabrics may vary.
- Available in black and sand - Deadstock cloth fabric - One size - Dimensions: 65-70" x 4" - Elastic loops for a secure hold - Hand-sewn in Los Angeles, USA.
- Please note that we have limited quantities, but we are working hard to meet demand while putting our team’s health first. - You will receive an emailed shipment notification once the order is shipped to the email address used to place the order. - Please if you have any inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This product is not eligible for discounts. - This is a personal use item and cannot be returned.
4.4Based on 29 Reviews
Write a ReviewAsk a Question
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Really disappointed! Price point is too high for what it is. I bought the beige and thought the fabric would be softer and look so much more chic than it was. Instead I look like I have a bandage around my face. It wasn’t long enough to wrap around my head comfortably. (I read in the reviews that the black one is longer). Sadly it was a waste of money for me and I won’t be wearing it. I had been so excited to wear it this summer with my JL hats.
While on the higher end in terms of price point, this is easily my favorite mask design. (Crazy to even be saying that!) The quality is excellent, and the style is relatively comfortable. I bought the mask in both colors, but I was disappointed that they both shrank a bit in the wash. I even used a delicate cycle and hung them to dry.